Welcome To The_Tavern Forum Click To Login
Remeber 18Plus Only Razz
If Your Not A Member Then REGISTER

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome To The_Tavern Forum Click To Login
Remeber 18Plus Only Razz
If Your Not A Member Then REGISTER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From All of Us at The Tavern to Dingo and Renee

+8
roxs
sugababe
acbabe
Amber
birdie
Lishy
MarkRich
Precious
12 posters

Go down

From All of Us at The Tavern  to Dingo and Renee Empty From All of Us at The Tavern to Dingo and Renee

Post by Precious Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:06 am

i want to say that i wish i could be there with you both, i know dingo for sometime now and i can say that in that time he is like a brother to me, i will always love his sence of humor and the cheeky names he has called me in the past.what i love about him is that he isnt affraid to tell you how it is and if you fuck up he will tell you. i know that the last few months he has gone through a battle from hell, and i and all of us wish we could be there.he has made so many friends , that all love him dearly.renee , you have my love with you both and i hope that we will keep in contact, and dingy if you see this i love you lots and i wish i was there with you. and rachel sends all her love too.good thing is with out having to put the words down on the screen dingo knows what i want to say. all my love Precious (andrea)........... I love you
Precious
Precious
Owner - Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

From All of Us at The Tavern  to Dingo and Renee Empty Re: From All of Us at The Tavern to Dingo and Renee

Post by MarkRich Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:13 am

hiya m8 thinking of u always ur in my heart and mind tc buddy cheers lov and hugs to u all lov markrich
MarkRich
MarkRich
Tavern New Chatter

http://www.staticairways.ning.com

Back to top Go down

From All of Us at The Tavern  to Dingo and Renee Empty Re: From All of Us at The Tavern to Dingo and Renee

Post by Lishy Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:23 am

well hey daddy .... just lettin u knw that ur babygirl is thinkin of at this hard time in ur life .. I love you so much ur the close thing i have to a dad and would love to thank you for bein their for me when i need u makin me smile every time u could wish i could be their for u and ur wife at this sad time ur in my prayers daddy and u to renee xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx love you daddy with all my heart and soul mwahz xxxxxxxxxx
Lishy
Lishy
Tavern New Chatter

Back to top Go down

From All of Us at The Tavern  to Dingo and Renee Empty Dingo and Renee

Post by birdie Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:41 am

I can not find the words to express my heart felt thanks to dingo (Troy) he has
touched my life as a friend,
he has been amazing.

Renee you have all the support you need if you ever need to talk please do not hesitate to contact me.

Even though I have not known dingo as long as a friend , I wanted to say thank you
For your friendship.

The fact with all that you are going through you still have thoughts and give your time to your friends.

I am truly blessed in knowing you and calling you friend.

Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away that they were meant to be there to serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesseon or help you figure out who you are or who you want to become. You never know who these people may be but at a moment you know they will affect your life in some profound way.

The people you meet who affect your life, help to create who you are and who you become.

If someone hurts you or breaks your heart forgive them. They have helped you learn about trust.

If someone loves you love them back unconditionally, not because they love you, but because in a way they are teaching you to love and how to open your heart and eyes.

Other people are merely mirrors of you. You can not love or hate something about another person unless it reflects you. Something you love or hate about yourself.

Appreciate every moment and take from those moments everything you possibly can for you may never experience it again.

Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.

LOVE IS THE ONLY THING THAT IS REAL IN THIS WORLD

Love of Family, Love of Friends,Love of one another and love of life.
Love can perform miracles

love you dingo ty for being a great friend in the time i have known you
Renee I extend my hand to you if you need someone to lean on in the times ahead please do not hesitate
i am sure everyone here feels the same that we will be here for you and your family.

birdie
Tavern New Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:04 am

to dingo's family
even we never met, ma heart goes out u the whole family, wich i could mail maself throug the wires of cyberspace n be with u all ,give dingo a big hug for real,but since i cant mail maself, hope on of u will give dingo that hug in ma nam, dingo is such a good friend, so just know he's in ma thoughts, in ma heart
and much suport from me to the whole family
hope u know dingo mader friend worldwide and all our love goes out to u right now, so i hope we somehow can ease the pain
Much love
Amber

Amber
Tavern New Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by acbabe Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:10 am

trlhiker and i are thinking about you and praying for you dingo and renee. you will be in our thoughts and prayers. acbabe and trlhiker

acbabe
Tavern New Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by sugababe Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:01 pm

to dingo and renee will never forget you troy you will always be in my thoughts and heart all my thoughts to you renee i could never have asked for a better friend than you dingo i will always love you babes xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for always your suga xxxxxxxx diane xxxxxxxxxxx
sugababe
sugababe
Tavern New Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by roxs Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:04 pm

dango we been frineds for many many years and you wil always be in my heart. so i just wanted to tell you where were agood friend and brother to me and i will always love you kiddo your friend roxs hugsssssssssssss and xxxxxxxxxxxx

roxs
Chat Superviser

Back to top Go down

From All of Us at The Tavern  to Dingo and Renee Empty From me to you Dingo <3333x

Post by EnVy Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:18 pm

Aye I'm really good with Um...Ya know touchy feely stuff..So um...I guess.....I'll start by saying you have truely blessed me by being my friend. You will be sorely missed.....Yea, Titty shot ( . )( . ) <<Thats as good as it gets..
Love ya ~EnVy~
EnVy
EnVy
Tavern New Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by EnVy Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:22 pm

Lmao, I forgot the NOT part of that, Geez Epic Fail. Oh well now you get 2 posts..
Lucky Chit. Blast it You going out Lets bounce in a blaze of glory

(Aye I'm really NOT good um..) <<<Fixed the typo.
EnVy
EnVy
Tavern New Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkRich Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:44 pm

hiya m8 its me again mark u were one of the first to great me as a mod i can never forget how nice u were to me uve always been there and u will always stay in ur heats u guided me through some tough times i can never forget the name dingo it means so much to me ur the best bro i mean that fm my heart i lov u man ul sta with me forever xx lov u bro bye
MarkRich
MarkRich
Tavern New Chatter

http://www.staticairways.ning.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lishy Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:34 pm

Friendship is a Golden Chain,
The links are friends so dear,
And like a rare and precious jewel
It's treasured more each year...

It's clasped together firmly
With a love that's deep and true,
And it's rich with happy memories
and fond recollections, too...

Time can't destroy its beauty
For, as long as memory lives,
Years can't erase the pleasure
That the joy of friendship gives...

For friendship is a priceless gift
That can't be bought or sold,
But to have an understanding friend
Is worth far more than gold...

And the Golden Chain of Friendship
Is a strong and blessed tie
Binding kindred hearts together
As the years go passing by

I LOVE YOU DADDY D XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Lishy
Lishy
Tavern New Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Lishy Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:49 pm

hey thought i post a nother thingy dam i miss ya so so much dnt feel like ma self in chat no more wish u someone would let me knw what goin on as i am scared as hell i have lost someone who i was close with Crying or Very sad renee hugs hun my heart goes out to u and ur family at this time I love you dingo u was such a man u new how to put me in ma place sorry i not good with this type of stuff so it may be all jumbles up but hey that me eh love you dingo and renee xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lishy
Lishy
Tavern New Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex_The_Dog Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:00 pm

i wish i could have known you better and got off to a better start. my heart will always beat once for your family everytime a tear is shed. my thoughts are with you all
Alex_The_Dog
Alex_The_Dog
Tavern New Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryHalo Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:47 am

“Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.”

I didn't know you for very long, but you were truly an amazing person. You shall be missed from everyone. But, we know that you're not suffering any longer.
CherryHalo
CherryHalo
Chat Superviser

Back to top Go down

From All of Us at The Tavern  to Dingo and Renee Empty To dingo and renee

Post by HOLDEN Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:17 am

to renee and to dingos family just to let you guys know that dingo was a great man he was a great friend and he was certanly a great mod and my heart n thoughts go out to renee and dingo's family

(may god bless you all) sunny

(love HOLDEN) flower
HOLDEN
HOLDEN
Tavern New Chatter

http://www.adultzonechat.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down